- Increasing frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our restaurant, with special attention to high-contact surfaces, such as door handles, faucets, chairs, tables, and booths
- Removing all shakers from dining area tables
- Individual packets of parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes are available at the front counter and the drink station
- Salt and pepper shakers are available by request and will be sanitized after each use
- Eliminating signatures on credit card receipts (Please let a Team Member know if you would like to authorize gratuity to be added to your total)
- Reinforcing frequent and thorough hand washing with our Team Members as well as increased use of gloves
- Providing “No Contact Delivery” upon request
Follow us on Facebook
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
3 days ago
Want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment?! Pi-Squared Pizza of Hendersonville is hiring and we would love to meet you!
We have several ways for you to apply; you can submit your application via Facebook, send an email to Krystal@pi-squaredpizza.com, or call/text 828-545-2360. Pi-Squared Pizza is located at 1972 Haywood Rd, Hendersonville NC 28791.
1 month ago
Learn from the Pi Master
QUALITY – Our pizzas are made with only the finest ingredients with a focus on higher quality, healthier options – making us a smarter choice. FRESH – Our dough is handmade fresh daily – flour, yeast, sugar, olive oil (much healthier vs. corn oil) and water. That’s it! Our sauce is a “secret” combination of fresh packed […]
Pi-Squared Pizza Simply put … “Pi” is our shorthand for a pizza. And “Squared” … well, we sell square pizzas … the kind that Detroit is famous for. But our smarter approach to making healthier pizzas and sourcing only the finest ingredients led us to a more intelligent answer to the question. “Pi” also refers to […]
1972 Haywood Rd Hendersonville, North Carolina
Learn from the Pi Master
We’re “Pi-Lingual” – home to the square and round pizza! Our Square Detroit-style Pizza has a meticulously mastered crust that’s fluffy on the inside and caramelized with a crunchy layer of cheese on the sides. And our Round Pizzas are offered in a traditional crust, a cracker thin crust and a gluten-friendly crust. Small and Large sizes available.
AUTHENTIC TO ARTISAN
Everyone from pizza purists to discriminating pizza aficionados will love our Pi variety ranging from the authentic Detroit style pizza to signature pizzas packed with intriguing, smart flavor profiles.
We also offer other crave-able creations such as Subs, Wings, Calzones and Salads all made with the same touch of goodness.
And it’s wrapped in the deep Detroit-style pizza history and tradition that
makes it so great. But, if you’re looking for MORE than great Pizza, we got that too…
THE POWER OF ∏ …
- Square shape
- Steel pans used
- The steel pan provides superior heat conductivity and caramelization on the crust (the mark of the great Detroit-style pizza).
- Thick crust – light and airy inside, crispy outside.
- Cheese is spread to the edges of the pan.
- As the pizza bakes the cheese slowly melts down the sides and forms a delicious, caramelized rim of crust.
- After the cheese, any additional toppings can be placed on top
- Last is the sauce – placed on top. This is why it’s earned the nicknames “red top pizza” and “upside down pizza.” Placing the sauce on top allows for a fluffier crust.
QUALITY – Our pizzas are made with only the finest ingredients with a focus on higher quality, healthier options – making us a smarter choice.
FRESH – Our dough is handmade fresh daily – flour, yeast, sugar, olive oil (much healthier vs. corn oil) and water. That’s it! Our sauce is a “secret” combination of fresh packed vine ripened tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and spices. We use authentic San Marzano tomatoes, considered by many chefs to be the best of its kind in the world, and infuse our recipes with the finest Italian olive oil.
NATURAL – We use only the finest Grande Mozzarella and Italian cheeses that are all-natural, delicious and further enhance our perfect pi.
ORGANIC – We source organic ingredients, from local growers whenever possible.
Simply put … “Pi” is our shorthand for a pizza. And “Squared” … well, we sell square pizzas … the kind that Detroit is famous for.
But our smarter approach to making healthier pizzas and sourcing only the finest ingredients led us to a more intelligent answer to the question.
“Pi” also refers to one of mathematics most intriguing numbers 3.14159265359.
In fact, “Pi” is so special that there’s a day it’s celebrated around the world – March 14th (3-14 get it?)
Oh, and Pi Day (March 14th) is also the Birthday of one of science’s most intriguing geniuses …
We love that there’s a play on the words Pi-Squared … about as much as we love Pizza … and Detroit – the birth-place of the square pizza.
Heck, our Pi wouldn’t be square if it weren’t for Detroit! Stick with us and you’ll know why Detroit and Detroit-style pizza are so great … and you might even learn a thing or two. ;-D